We share the Gospel using a Flipchart, one of our most popular evangelism resources. Like all our resources, the Flipchart tool is structured all around our Basic Gospel Outline. Once you have learned this outline, you’ll find all of our resources work in a very similar way. Watch as Trevor uses our Basic Gospel Outlline to share the Gospel using one of our Flipcharts.
Learn to Share the Gospel Using a Flipchart
Have you seen the Good Person Test?
It is based on the Ten Commandments.
Are people good? Are you a good person?
Would you like to give the test a try?
- 9th Commandment – You shall not lie. Have you ever told a lie?
- 8th Commandment – You shall not steal. Have you ever stolen?
- 5th Commandment – Have you always honoured your parents?
- 7th Commandment – Have you ever looked at someone with lust?
- 3rd Commandment – Have you ever used God’s name as a swear word?
- 6th Commandment – Have you ever hated someone in your heart?
If God were to judge you according to the Ten Commandments would you be innocent or guilty?
Would you deserve to go to heaven or hell?
Jesus came because God loves us. He came to save sinners from hell. Jesus died on the cross in our place to pay the penalty for our sin. He rose from the dead to prove his payment was accepted. Jesus is alive, and offers to free us from sin and it’s eternal consequences so that we can be in a right relationship with God.
How to get right with God?
- Admit you are a sinner.
- Believe through faith, Jesus’ death has paid for your sin and trust the risen Lord Jesus, to bring you into a new relationship with God.
- Commit to surrendering to living your life according to God’s way from now on. (Be prepared to confess and turn from sin).
What to Learn
- Learn our Basic Gospel Outline. Once you are familiar with this, the script above will flow absolutely naturally
- Individual Flipchart pages works as a visual reminder for you so you don’t forget the script
- Get our Outreach2day Training Handbook for in-depth details on what the Basic Gospel Outline is and how it works